A TIGR (hunter version of Dragunov) goes for $2000-$3000, seen 1, they wanted $2600
A Romanian PSL, which is a 'marksman' rifle, not a 'sniper' go for $800-$1000
I want to take a SAIGA rifle and put the hardware on it to make it look like a SVD, just as a PSL looks like one.
Getting a SAIGA with longer than usual barrel, extra 4" barrel length
Going to get the wood kit from Rhineland Arms, with the longer barrel should look good.
The challenge is going to find a scope option that keeps the look of a SVD, so I pretty much have to go with Russian optics. I need to decide to buy the cheapest that will accomplish look, or spend big money to get the performance I want for the way I'll be shooting. If I want make this my 200 yard gun, then I need a $300 scope on it, like this:
No comments:
Post a Comment